Raindrop Therapy is an ancient healing method combining the art of aromatherapy, using pure therapeutic grade essential oils in a specific order, along with specialized massage techniques.. This technique is designed to bring the body into balance, harmony and alignment in a non-invasive way.It also stimulates all the body systems on a physical and emotionally level, and aids in detoxification, balancing energy and promoting emotional health.
Here are some of the possible benefits of Raindrop Therapy:
- Balance and Re-align the Energy Centers of the Body – The combination of techniques brings electrical and structural alignment to the body. The essential oil blend of Valor helps the body align and is often referred to as “chiropractor in the bottle”.
- Re-aligns the Spine in a Non-manipulative Manner – Microbes along the spine contribute to deformities and can be the cause of spinal diseases such as scoliosis. The oils of oregano, marjoram, thyme and basil have anti-viral and/or anti-bacterial properties.
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety – Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
- Reduces Inflammation in the Body – Three known, natural anti-inflammatory oils, wintergreen, thyme and peppermint, are used in this technique.
- Relax Muscles – Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit. Basil, wintergreen, marjoram, cypress and peppermint essential oils help with all the common muscle conditions.
- Relieve Pain – A study in 2001 confirmed that the existence of infectious microorganisms near the spine causes pain and inflammation.
- Create a Hostile Environment for Viruses and Bacteria along the Spine – It is a known fact that microbes actually stay dormant and hibernate along the spinal column until our immune system weakens and they are activated.
- Improve Circulation – The essential oils of cypress, marjoram and peppermint all have properties that increase circulation and/or act as a circulatory stimulant.
- Improve Immune System Functions – Thyme and oregano essential oils are known to support the immune system. Also the body will be releasing toxins and eliminating viruses and bacteria which ultimately strengthen the immune system and your overall health.
- Emotional Well Being and Release – Essential oils cross the blood-brain barrier and effect the limbic system where emotions are stored and controlled.
- Help Detox the Body Systems – The oils being high in phenols cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system detox of the body.